Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping & Delivery
- How do I know if my order was placed properly?
- Where can I find my Order ID number?
- What if I made a mistake on my order?
- How do I return an item to Majorlens PH?
- What if a package is returned to Majorlens PH due to an address error?
- What if a contact lens is defective?
- Do I need a prescription to place an order?
- Where can I find my lens data?
- Is it possible to use contact lenses if the DIA is different from my lens data?
- Do I need to have my eyes examined before purchasing contact lenses?
- Do I need to have my eyes examined periodically?
- What if I receive contact lenses that are different from what I have ordered?
- How can I cancel my order?
- What kind of solution should I use?
- What information is included on your receipts?
Forgot my password
Q: What if I forgot my password?
A: Please go to our Reset Password page.
1. Enter the email you registered with to request a password reset link.
2. You will receive an email from us with a link to reset your password.
3. The link opens a password reset form so you can create a new password.
Shipping & Delivery
Q: How long will it take for my contacts to be delivered?
A: The average lead time is between 5 to 7 working days (Remote or Isolated areas may take longer).
Q: How much is the shipping fee?
A: We offer FREE SHIPPING for orders within Philippines.
Q: How do I know if my order was placed properly?
A: Once your order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email from us within a few hours. If you do not receive a confirmation email, you may visit My Account to confirm your purchase. To ensure that you are able to receive important emails from Majorlens PH, please kindly ensure that "email@example.com" is in your safe contacts list.
Q: Where can I find my Order ID number?
- In your order confirmation email
- In your account after you log in
- In your shipping notification email
Q: What if I made a mistake on my order?
A: After you place an order: If you notice a mistake, contact us immediately. We will instruct you on the next course of action.
When you receive a package: Check the sides of lens boxes (for your prescription) before opening. If you notice the brand, type, or prescription is wrong, contact us immediately.
For details on refunds, exchanges, and shipping fees, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Q: How do I return an item to Majorlens PH?
A: For the fastest returns, follow these steps:
- 1. Fill out our online contact form.
- 2. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list.
- 3. Put the contacts in their original lens boxes.
- 4. Wrap these with bubble wrap or packing paper to prevent damage.
- 5. Place these wrapped boxes in the original postal box (or sturdy shipping box).
- 6. Note: Do not mail products to us in any type of envelope.
Get more details about Returns and Exchanges here.
Q: What if a package is returned to Majorlens PH due to an address error?
A. If you’ve tracked your package, and notice it has been returned, contact us ASAP. To prevent important alerts from going into your spam folder, please add email@example.com to your “safe sender” list.
Note: Since we are not responsible for address errors on your part, we will charge a flat rate fee of ₱0.00 to resend a package. Be advised that we hold undeliverable items for 30 days (after order date). If we don’t hear from you within that time, your order will be cancelled.
Q: What if a contact lens is defective?
A. Defective lenses are rare, but if that happens, don’t throw them away. Please see our Shipping and Returns page for details.
Q: Can I wear color contact lenses if I have 20/20 vision?
A: For customers with 20/20 vision, we offer color contact lenses with a [0.00] power . Therefore, please consult your eye care specialist if you:
- are trying contact lenses for the first time.
- you have any allergies.
- do not know how to handle contact lenses.
Important: Please follow the instructions given to you by your eye care specialist. We are not liable for any complications caused by using contact lenses.
Q: Do I need a prescription to place an order?
A: Yes, you must have a valid prescription from a registered eye care specialist. Please ensure that the prescription on your order information is the same as what was provided by your eye care specialist. Prescriptions for Spectacles will not be accepted. Therefore, please kindly ensure that the prescription obtained are meant for contact lenses.
Q: Where can I find my lens data?
A: You can find your lens data on your prescription provided by your eye care specialist or on your contact lens box.
Q: Is it possible to use contact lenses if the DIA is different from my lens data?
A: We strongly recommend selecting your contact lenses as directed by your eye care specialist.
Q: Do I need to have my eyes examined before purchasing contact lenses?
A: Yes, contact lenses are medical devices and you must be examined by a certified eye care specialist before purchasing contact lenses. Additionally, you will need to follow the manufacturer's instructions and any guidance and instructions given to you by your eye care specialist.
Q: Do I need to have my eyes examined periodically?
A: Yes, we recommend having your eyes checked periodically as directed by your eye care specialist.
Q: What if I receive contact lenses that are different from what I have ordered?
A: Please contact us immediately by using the inquiry form with your name, order ID and the lens data which you have received.
Q: How can I cancel my order?
A: Please contact us via our online form immediately, so that we may assist you.
Q: What kind of solution should I use?
A: Depending on the type of contact lens you are currently wearing, solutions vary. Please be sure to check the manufacturer's recommendation and follow the guidance of your eye care specialist when choosing solutions.
Q: What information is included on your receipts?
A: Receipts generally include the customer's name and purchase information (i.e the amount charged and purchase date). We also include the payment method, products you purchased (product details, optometrist data of each product, quantity, unit cost, and total cost of each product). You can find this receipt in your shipping box or by logging into My Account.