We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the avoidance of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
We may collect web site visitors' contact information (like their e-mail addresses). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities, and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can e-mail us accordingly.
We utilise "cookies" which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with the opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
If you request that we do not use personal information in a particular manner, or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request, but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, payment details) is kept confidential.
Information from Social Media Services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the service through the following third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party Social Media Service's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
If you wish to delete your account, please contact us or send us an email. We will promptly delete your information from our records.
We work with third-party agencies to provide display advertising. These third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by disabling cookies.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These third-party advertising companies use a “cookies” technology to measure and improve the effectiveness of ads for their clients. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record-keeping purposes. These third-party companies do not collect personal information (PII) and are prohibited from using your personal identifying information for promotional purposes. This anonymous information can also be used for online preference marketing purposes.
We use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to establish which of our online adverts successfully bring people to our Site or the sites of our affiliates. The GIF files are provided by third parties who provide us with online advertising analysis. This system places a cookie on your browser when you enter our Site. Cookies are used to save information such as items you have placed in the cart, or previous items you have looked at. The information collected on our behalf, is anonymous and does not personally identify you. The information does not contain your name, address, telephone number or your e-mail address. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can change your browser to reject them. Even without a cookie you can still use our website. If you would like to know how to opt-out of the technologies mentioned above, please visit:
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. To respect your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. These links can be found at the bottom of each newsletter.
We provide you the opportunity to "opt-out" of having your personal information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product/service but do not wish to receive any special offer emails from us, you may opt-out at anytime by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each email communication.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter.
Our website has adopted the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and uses encrypted communications technology. This security system protects your personal information from unauthorized access, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data. Our website uses SSL and is compatible with most modern browsers.
SSL is the industry standard for encryption technology and is compatible with nearly all modem browsers including Netscape, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, AOL, and Web TV.
You can verify your transmission is secure by checking your web browser. Typically you will see a small icon to show you that are at a secure site/page. It is a lock icon for Internet Explorer and a key icon for Netscape. Regardless of what browser you use, if the URL in your browser starts with https:// instead of http:// you know you are at a secure site/page. You will notice this on our site during the checkout process or when sensitive data is being transmitted.
This site uses a GeoTrust SSL Certificate to secure your personal information.
For addresses beginning with HTTPS, all information sent to this site is encrypted, protecting it from interception by unintended recipients.
[Majorlens PH] does not give general refunds and will only accept returns of defective merchandise.
We will accept exchanges if the products are in the original unopened packaging and in the same condition as when they were delivered. If the original packaging is broken, we will not accept items for exchange unless the lenses are defective. All items returned for exchange must be returned within 30 days of the shipping date.
Please inform us that you will be returning the lenses when you send them. You can contact us by using the[inquiry form]. In your message, clearly state the reason why you are returning your lenses.
If you placed an order with the wrong lens prescription or your lens prescription changed, we will accept exchanges provided the products are returned to us unexpired and unopened. (Return shipping charges will be at your expense)
- The boxes must be returned to us within 30 days from the date shipped.
- Please note: Toric lenses will take at least one month to exchange.
When you receive defective lens
We will accept defective lens for replacement, but we reserve the right to inspect the returned lenses to ensure they are actually defective.
- Please DO NOT throw your defective lenses away. Keep them with their original case.
- Please contact us by using the[inquiry form]with your name, lens prescription, order ID and a description of why the lenses are defective.
- Please send the defective lens along with their original cases to our customer support center with your name, order ID, and a contact phone number.
- If the lenses are determined to be defective, we will replace them with new lenses as soon as possible.
Toric lenses will take at least one month to replace.
Where to Send Your Return
- Please call or send an email stating that you are returning your lenses. If you send an email, please clearly state the reason for the return and be sure to include your name, address, phone number, lens description and order ID.
- Be sure to pack your items carefully so they will not be damaged in transit. (PLEASE DO NOT PUT CONTACT LENS BOXES IN AN ENVELOPE.)
[Majorlens PH] is NOT responsible for any merchandise lost or damaged while en route to our customer support center.
Items that are NOT acceptable
[Majorlens PH] does NOT accept returns of the following items:
- The item is not in the original packaging or is not in the same condition as when delivered.
- Products not returned within 30 days of the date shipped.
- Damaged products or ones past their date of expiry.
- Returned products with no return information (this includes your order ID, your name and your address).